Deposits and Payments
To confirm your reservation, payment of a deposit of 50% of the cost for the full stay, is required when making your booking. Deposits can be made by direct deposit, or major credit card. Final payments can be made by cash or major credit card.
Cleaning Our cleaning guidline is that all our accommodation will have a full 24 hours vacant, between each new booking. All properties are fully cleaned with recommended disinfecting agents. As of the Australian Government Department of Health, cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID 19
Please leave accommodation in a clean and tidy condition. An extra fee of $75.00 may be charged if it is left in an untidy state.
A full refund less a $20 administration fee will be made if cancellations are received in writing 30 days prior to your arrival date. No refunds will be made if cancellations are made within 30 days of your arrival date and the accommodation cannot be rebooked.
Check in after 2pm.
Check out 10am.
Sorry, as this is a working farm, we do not allow guests to bring their pets. Local boarding kennels available in Bathurst, Orange and Blayney. Contact us for further details.
Smoking is not permitted in the accommodation or in farm vehicles.
What to Bring.
- Food for lunch and dinner – continental breakfast provided.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Dairy Park is at 900 meters above sea level. Nights can be fresh so a jumper or coat may be required.
- Shoes or boots should be worn on the farm. Long pants should be worn while on farm activities. Older clothes are recommended as you may get dirty and bring a hat.
- Laundry facilities are available.